[an error occurred while processing this directive]
A Bible study from Faithbuilders
Requests for printed copies should be sent to:
Faithbuilders Fellowship, 8060 Wing Span Drive, San Diego, CA 92119
DO YOU KNOW...
- ...why the eating of a little fruit in the garden of Eden was a capital offense; if God threatened
Adam with eternal torment if he disobeyed; what was done to the first human pair to cause
- ...how it is understood that the sentence on Adam was fulfilled in the day of his disobedience,
even though he lived 930 years; where man came from, and where he was told he would go
because of his disobedience; if you, in similar circumstances, would have done differently
than did Adam in his test?
- ...what is the present condition of those who have died in disobedience and unbelief; it death
is a gateway to glory or a penalty for sin; why infants die, even though they have not sinned?
- ...if it is just, that God visit the iniquity of parents on their children; if God foresaw that his
human creation would fail its test of loyalty to him; what is the source of a common belief that
sacrifice of life is required for atonement for sin?
- ...what kind of beings are a little above mankind and the human nature; what the word
"ransom" means as used in the Bible (Matt. 20:28, Mark 10:45, 1 Tim. 2:6); why Jesus needed
to leave his spirit nature to be a corresponding price to Adam?
- ...what Bible teaching is the basis of a clear understanding of God's gracious plan of
redemption for the condemned race of Adam; for what purpose Jesus "was made a little lower
than the angels"; why it was so long after disobedience before Jesus came to earth to redeem
- ...what Jesus needed to undergo to be our redeemer; why Jesus should "taste death for every
man" if the penalty for sin is eternal torture; if Jesus when here on earth was part man and part
God, that is, both human and divine?
- ...what caused Jesus to be alive now if he really died; how the death of Jesus qualified him to
be called "everlasting father"; how the "first man Adam's" disobedience affected his race?
- ...why Jesus is called "the last Adam"; what it is that will make Jesus "satisfied" regarding his
sacrifice; what is indicated by the fact that Jesus, once in heaven, "sat down, henceforth
expecting till his enemies be made his footstool"?
- ...whether God or Jesus will judge mankind; how long the day of judgment will be; what must
first occur before God's grace shall be realized by non-Christians and the world in general;
when blessings made possible by Christ's death will reach all mankind?
Satisfying Bible answers to these and other reasonable questions are
included in the booklet, "A Ransom for All," offered free, in the spirit
of tolerance and good will toward all. Request from address at top.
Faithbuilders Articles Menu